Breast Reconstruction Awareness Day (BRA Day) is a CCS program that promotes education, awareness and access for women considering post-mastectomy breast reconstruction.
BRA Day events are held in communities across Canada in October.
Attend a BRA Day event in your community to:
- Learn about your breast reconstruction options from plastic surgeons
- Get answers to your reconstruction questions from experts
- Hear patient stories and connect with women who’ve been through it
- See real-life results of breast reconstruction in CCS’s Show & Tell Lounge
- Learn about products and services from exhibitors to help you along your journey